Cosmetic Mole & Skin Tag Removal - from £315
Interest free finance available.
When you want a mole, skin tag or other skin lesion removed for cosmetic reasons, you can be confident you are in the safest hands at The MOLE Clinic.
This is because our skin lesion removal service is provided exclusively by BUPA approved consultant dermatologists and also consultant surgeons, all highly experienced and expert in the diagnosis and removal of all types of skin lesions.
With The MOLE Clinic, you can be sure of the safest and best possible cosmetic outcomes.
An Initial Consultation costs £145. Available at our Bank/Moorgate & Oxford Circus MOLE Clinics.
Initial Consultation - £145
All patients interested in skin lesion removal require an initial consultation to meet their consultant and to discuss:
- what type of skin lesion they have and which procedure is recommended
- the cost of the procedure, what is involved and recovery
- likely outcomes and extent to which these meet your expectations
- any risks and complications
- the option of doing nothing and any alternative options and their implications.
The Initial Consultation fee is payable in full at booking and is non-refundable. Following your Initial Consultation, you may opt not to proceed or to proceed immediately with your procedure which is subject to an additional fee below.
Please note that cosmetic skin lesion removal is not recommended for pregnant women in their first trimester.
Skin tag and wart removal:
- Removal of 1 wart or 1-5 skin tags - £170.
- Removal of 2 warts or 6-10 skin tags - £270.
- Removal of 3 warts or 11-15 skin tags - £370.
- Removal of additional warts or skin tags - on request.
Skin tag and wart removal fees above are on the basis that sutures, a histopathological report or a follow-up appointment are not required.
- Removal of 1 mole - from £260.
- Removal of 2 mole - from £360.
- Removal of 3 mole - from £460.
- Removal of additional moles - on request.
Above fees are for non-sutured removals and include the cost of a standard histopathological (i.e. microscopic) report by a dermato-pathologist at Unilabs IHS. Additional fees are payable if sutures or a non-standard histopathological report is required.
There is no additional fee for any follow-up appointment required. Fees are payable in full immediately following your procedure.